CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

SAHABAT

FREN -SAHABAT -KAWAN- TEMAN-BUDDY..

.. in life, there were peoples around us who makes us happy.. not to forget people who make our life more meaningful and peaceful.. of course that person are SAHABAT... that promised to be by your side in your sad n happy time... n never leave u behind whether what had happened to u.. to that SAHABAT.. tHANK YOU !!!

(kak cermin mata & MISS gg BESI )

to be by my side in all situation.. a lots of thank i dedicated to all of u... May ALLAH bless all of u... to guide me to the right way... tq again.. to share all the pain i had... tq again.. to laugh with me when i was so happy... tq again.. n to cry with me when i'm sad... well tq frens...


(DELS 5 )

there are lot i want to say.,... but... the most words that i want to SAY is... I AM GLAD TO HAVE FRIENDS LIKE ALL OF YOU AND I ALWAYS THANK ALLAH FOR THIS SPECIAL GIFT !!

(gegirl in DELS 5)


a special thanks to this person :

: nur afifah zulkefli
: mazzyha marzuki
: nurul 'aniqah sazale
: nur faizatul akmal abdul latiff
: nurul bahiyah abdul hamid
: nurul farhanim sahidan
: ammyrah abdu razak
: RAHAYU TAKON
: fadhlina hamidi
: nur faseha annasihah ariffin
: DELS SEMESTER 5 (all)
: BUDAK2 SMKTBG...(3k1 & 3k2)


(bayah n fad)

with lots of love thank once again... thank for being a part of my life..n make my life more meaningful... MAY ALLAH BLESS ALL OF US.... :D

--THANK YOU CHINGUYA.... --
saranghae !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment