CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 18, 2011

its FATHER DAY everyone !!

--FATHER DAY-HARI BAPA--

if we have MOTHER Day... to celebrate OUR MOM in this world.. it will be not fair if we dont
celebrate OUR HERO..(FATHER) who also the most MEANINGFUL person in our life...
to my father : i am grateful to be born as your daughter.. im very thankful for that.. im sorry for being such a naughty daughter to you.. n also makes u in trouble .. sorry for that yaa father.





you who take care of me since i was a baby !!
you who comb my hair when i was a child !!
you who always persuade me when im not in my mood !!
you always there when i needs you !!
you always by my side in no matter what i had in life !!
you who always gives me inspiration !!
you who motivate me everyday !!
you who turns me to be WHO I AM NOW !!
you who raised me up !!
you who gives me all i want in life !!
you who makes me smile !!

YOU = ABDUL RAHIM HAMID

(its Him ^-^)

if i could do anything to make u always happy. i will definitely to it DAD... definitely !!
in my life i just want to see my parents happy ever after !!
i love you very much.. u r the best father in this whole world !!
deep in my heart .. YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING !!
you my HERO !!

to that YOU ... lots of THANK !!



there is no present for you !! but do accept this..
smile always dad !!
saranghaee :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment