CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

it hapen again !!

in my life i will never forget about what had happened in my life !! the most critical period where i,my sis, n my father.. was struggling to make my mom healthy back.. when the time, my mom can eat, can walk, can laugh, can cooked us our fav food.. chitchat with us.. spend her time with us...can said " hey my childrens... im back ".. that was the most precious moment in my life !! seeing my mom like that.. makes me feel... wahh...my mom had recovered, my mom is really my MOM !!.. to see my father smile.. makes me said :" dad, i really miss ur smile "..

welcome back...
& to see everyone in my family felt more enjoyed bcause lots of suffered we had !! all i can say is THANK YOU ALLAH ...

i really hope..that..there were no more tears in our life after this terrible moment.. but who knows!!! its HIS works after all... that moment came again.. the moment i hate a lot... i felt sad to story about my sad life !! but only in this blog i can express all i feel right now.. so.. make it clear.. my life now is just like waiting for a second chance to live again !! my life is sucks !! u really rude afieza.. how come u say like that huh !!..
to heard the news from my sister..makes me want to sleep for a long time !! .. :(


dad.... i love you... be strong yaah..my hero..
sis... this is our fate..
what we can do... DOA.. n thank you ALLAH for this test..
its meant YOU remembered us...
oh..
what a life !!
MOM.. i really miss u the way u are...
MOM
MOM
MOM
MOM
MOM
MOM
MOM
MOM


please come back !!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment