CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

OOOHH no !!

hye frens... regarding my title above i would like to say that i'm getting fat n BOOM... oh noo... how must i control my weight ?? it makes me worried until scared tahap babonnn ... :P
first of all... its my mom mistake hahaa...bcoz she always cooked delicious food that makes me hungry n hungry ahahhaa.... also to my dad... that always give me money whenever i asked for money !!! hahaha (ape plak salah makbapa ak kan )
ooh... don't blame people u girl !! u the ones who eat until u forget yourself ... hmmm really enjoy the foods hah !! hehe
ofkos i enjoyed it bcoz i don't have any work to do besides eat,..sleep....n watch tv hahaha
and that be the most reasons why are u getting fat girl... try la to control your diet girl...xkan nk gemok lg...skg pon u already fat lah..... emmm howww?? ottoke ??
i can just pray for the holidays to end faster.. i can't live at home..i eat alot/..... each seconds i would like to have something in my mouth !! that's too much huuuu...
pleaseeee....helllppp me....
go away rice....
go away heavy foods...
runnnn...
runnnn...
run away from me !!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment