CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

160311 : well done & congrate sis

emm.... 16 MARCH 2011... that is yesterday was my sis convocation day... it was held at PICC putrajaya.. my family was there ..it was a wonderful day to my sis,mom, and dad.. it was a great day.. a blessing day.. a day with thousand of memory of sad n happiness to my sis... IT'S A DAY OF JOYFUL..



after 5 years and 6 months she had studied at IPIS ( institut perguruan islam selangor ) taking sarjana BAHASA ARAB now is this to celebrate her day with a IJAZAH.. she received ijaazah n also a flower .. it was very a great moment i ever seen...

to see my sis in a blue JUBAH.. its make me proud to have a sis like her... she is very smart in her study.. also in her life... she is most like my idol.. although she dont receive any ANUGERAH... but to see her at the stage for receiving her ijazah make my dad n mom cried.. the most valuable moment in my parents life to see their kids success in their life..


afer what my sis has gone through.... in her life... she now can STANDS TO THE WORLD AND SAY IT LOUDLY : THAT I already SUCCEED IN MY LIFE...

what can i say here... i love you very much although i never express it to you... n i very proud to have a sis like you... yes i'm very proud of you !!!



CONGRATULATION ON YOUR CONVOCATION :D
MAY THIS GIVE ME SOME SPIRIT TO FIGHT FOR MY FUTURE TOO :D

YOU ARE THE BEST EVER ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment