CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 14, 2011

my life is enjoyable

......kkrrrriiiinggggg..................is a bell ring......shows that my semester breaks begin... :D .... the most enjoyable time has come... its will be my best life time haha.....

i have plan all my activities in this semester break.... but who knows what will happen right... anyway...my plan is i'm going to look up for a part time work... to get some sallary to buy things that i want... heheh... it a habit for us women to buy lots of thing right ??? so that my plan... but unfortunetely ... luck is not with me.... my mom n dad.... dont approve my request to go for a work... n then ofcourse lah...i became the most lazy person in the world because...all i do....is...sleep n eat... and i became the most fat PRINCESS... hahaha

emmm.... never mind as long i have enough time for myself...hehehe....
really miss to have a time with my collegue...lepak king at tasik cafe...owh can't wait to begin new sem with all of u......

hehe.... what can i say... this semester break going to be a mysterious n adventure moment to become a fatty SITI NUR AFIEZA.... hahha

p/s : guys don't shock when u all c me next sem..... its a CHOLESTROL SEMESTER BREAK....

weaaahhhh....c yaa...
daaa...

0 comments:

Post a Comment