CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 3, 2010

my soulll...

its come again n again...this felling...oh god helps me..its make me miss n missing my soul my life..... mom...dad...sis...n broo.... i hope all of u feel the same way as me....i'm like a crazy people.... oh miss u all like crazy.... u are one in a million...u are such an unvaluable gift to me... oohhh god helps me... make my life more n more happier wif them... guys u know what??? i fell like want to go home right now to stick wif u guys.. ah how much i love n miss u hoooooo,.... mom.... i love u so much..
dad u are my soul... sis ...u are my strengths n bro... u are my hero...... all of u are my life..... I LOVE U ALL..... hear that.... oh.....
bro.... hepi bezday....may u became a good n good person in this world... do respect mm n dad always... put them in your heart everytime you want to do something.. make them proud of u.. make them feel they success in raising their childrens.. make their life happier bcz they have children likes us... sis.....me... n u bro...
mak n bapak mst taw bangga sbb ada anak2 mcm kami insyaAllah... km xkn hampakan mak n bapak..... do pray for us always,.......

thank God for this gift... my famly is everything........ my soul....my life... my inspiration.. my hope... my happiness....

IloVE U guys.... <3
...........may Allah give HIM bless to our family insyaAllah.....

abdul rahim hamid
chemah yahaya
siti nur amira
siti nur afieza
muhammad afieq hamidi

myy soul.....
<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment