CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

** I'M DowN **

tuesday... was a bad day for me.... i'm doing something that is crazy if i think back.. oh how come i said that word to *** ... how malu i was... oh god....
am i being too honest by saying that word to ***... oh Gosh really makes me feel stupid n unhappy.... AFIEZA.....!!!
WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAH ????
oh i'm really lost my mind that time... i feel bad n weak......
how come hah ????
i kept wondering how i can said each of that word to *** !!!!!
that was very STUPID THINGS I EVER DONE.....
ohh... it kept bothering me arh...
i can't ever think about that !!!

if i can go back to the past..
oooh how could me !!!
if i erase *** memory !!!!
if could do anything....
but..... that all was an impossible to be done by me!!!
sooooo saddddd....i hope *** can forget about what i told *** yesterday..
even though its stupid but
somehow i felt good for letting that stupid thing away hehehhee
but still im depressed about it

hope i also can forget about what have i done yesterday uhhh....

0 comments:

Post a Comment