CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 27, 2011

i WANT to go HOME

what a felling right now.. like i want to pack my things n go back to penang immediately !! but do u guys think... i will being able to do that.. !! no need to answer la... mmg x lah jwbya ahaaa.. emm sad n disappointed when this matter is talking about noow..




its school holiday btw guys... there must be all of my relatives are there !! at home.. together2.. wahhhh mcm... banggang ja.. :( & for me.. i will be accompany with my loyal roomate MAZZYHA hahha...

what a life... bored !! nothing to do except ASSIGNMENT..

to my sis... take note... have a safe journey yaa... take care of your stuff... at de airport... annd of course i would like to have some of the KEK BATIK SARAWAK.... so... can u plan with mom n dad to visit me somehow.... waaaa i want to cry.... do visit me please....



emm... i'm like a bird waiting for food hahaha
i extremely miss u all...

<3

0 comments:

Post a Comment