CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

logik kah anda berbuat begitu????

yewwww.....smlm ak on9 OMG its a shocked to me after all when my old fren told me his feelings... its quite bored to hear that from boys for me... im sick of that.... and for real im not ready for a serius relationship oke... im not being chosing or what but just im not interested about it for now...
im thank my fren for the feelings but once again im not interested.... huuuu
mcm la ko tu glamour nk mampus afieza...ooo plez la....hahahahah

maybe this is not the time to build a relationship i guess..... maybe the time will come one days.....who knows..... its Allah work...let HIM do HIS work oke...
insyaAllah bila dtg masa tu...ak akn sedia but not for this time being.....
im stucked with many things and plezzz dont add with this unimportant things......

ini sememangnya tak LOGIK ye kawan2 semua heheehhehe !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment